Todays Giveaway is with talented Photographer Ema Williamson .
I have admired Ema's work for a while now.
I love nature based prints and Ema is able to capture her
surroundings in such a unique way.
Ema was so sweet to offer 1 of her 8x10 prints of winners choice.
****Congratulations to Heather Torre, She Won****
♡ 1. Visit Ema Williamson Photography here and figure out a few things you love most.
Want to get to know Ema Williamson a little bit more,
than check out this interview i did with her last week:
1. How and when did you start working as a photographer?
In 2008 I can across the work of Stephanie Congdon Barnes. Smitten with the way she captured ordinary
moments, I started experimenting with photography using an old film camera.
Then later that year, in preparation for a trip abroad, I got a Nikon D70.
After that, I was hooked.
2. What inspires you the most in regards to your creations?
Light, small details, and daily life.
3. What is your favorite piece you've created and why?
This piece is probably my favorite so far: www.etsy.com/listing/59839265/touch-8-by-10-print.
It turned out exactly as I envisioned it.
I took it with a Nikon film camera my mom used in college.
4. Do you have any new creations in the works? If so, what can shoppers expect to see from you soon?
This coming summer I'll be interning at a local CSA
and keeping a blog of my experiences (with photos aplenty, of course).
For more information, keep an eye on my current blog.
5. Where can readers find out about more information regarding your work and and possible special offers:
I have a website:
And a blog: